1. This one always makes me cry, always. My dad and I used to watch this movie together often when I was a kid and even into my teenage years. It was kind of our movie. When Elliott has to say goodbye, it's just so sad, I can't help but shed some tears.
2. Yes, I cried when Ted got ripped in half. Slightly embarrassing. Aaron totally laughed at me for that one, but I couldn't help it! I heard there was going to be a second movie, so I knew he couldn't be gone for good, but I still got all teary eyed. Good Lord...
3. I felt pretty sad when Andy was giving away all his toys. I get it, he's older, he doesn't need them anymore and they won't be played with, but it was still depressing. I guess there was an upside that the little girl got them and she will actually play with them but yeah, I still got all misty eyed when he was giving them away.
4. I'm going to guess I'm not alone on this one but when Mufasa dies, augh. I can't even watch that part if I watch The Lion King, it's just too sad. Honestly, it's a good movie but when I think of the movie, I think of that part and kind of avoid watching it because of how sad it is (even though I know I can just skip it).
5. This movie has a sad story to it with Eric and Shelly being murdered, so maybe it's a bit of a given that it would make me cry. But not only is the story sad, what makes it even worse is knowing that Brandon Lee actually died making this movie. He was about to be married in real life just a few weeks after he was done shooting this movie (which is odd because in the story, his character was also just about to get married), but he was accidentally shot while filming a scene. Knowing that just makes this movie even more heartbreaking.
Whenever there is a sad part in a TV show or movie, Aaron always looks over at me to see if I'm about to cry. I think he likes making fun of me (in a totally playful way though). I did a post like this a while back about other movies that made me cry. I'm a huge sucker when it comes to animals and movies. If anything bad happens to them, it's over for me.
What movies make you cry?